Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
The words "breast cancer" are enough to frighten any woman. As a result, they want the most comprehensive treatment possible. But "comprehensive" no longer automatically means massive tissue removal. In the Medical Spotlight, Uma Swamy, M.D., a Radiation Oncologist at The Cancer Center at North Florida Regional Medical Center explais to TV 20's David Snyder how she and some other surgeons are changing the way we understand breast cancer treatment.
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Technology Spotlight 4/26/11 "3rd World Cervical Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight 8/2/10 "HIV Treatment Advances"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"