Medical Spotlight 4/18/11 "Alcohol Abuse"
When we talk about "lifestyles of the rich and famous," we all too often are referring to the face that someone has been caught doing deeds while drunk.
From Lindsay Lohan to Miguel Cabrera to Mel Gibson, a long line of apparent abusers have sent the wrong message about using alcohol. So, which signals should loved ones look for to get someone help before they spiral out of control?
In the Medical Spotlight Scott Teitelbaum, Medical Director of the Florida Recovery Center and Chief of the Addiction Medicine Division in the Department of Psychiatry at UF, tells TV 20's David Snyder what people can do to recognize alcohol abuse and what to do about it.
- Medical Spotlight 1/10/11 "Prescription Pill Abuse"
- Medical Spotlight: Drug abuse on the rise
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
- Medical Spotlight 8/8/11 "Band Over Bypass"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Medical Spotlight 8/22/11 "Depression"