Medical Spotlight 5/16/11 "Treating Movement Disorders"
Its a paradigm shift for medicine...and it has nothing to do with the President's healthcare reform.
Doctors are changing the way they approach treating medical conditions. Nowhere more dramatically than with movement disorders such as Parkinson's Disease.
In the Medical Spotlight, Michael Okun, M.D., Co-director of the Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration at UF describes to TV 20's David Snyder the new approach to treating people with these disorders.
To learn more about the Center's "A Night of Champions" event on May 25th, go to: drgator.ufl.edu/nightofchamps
To learn more about the Center, go to: www.uff.ufl.edu/Appeals/CMD
- Medical Spotlight 8/29/11 "Treating Eating Disorders"
- SweetBerries "Treat for Treat"
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Thoracoabdominal Aneurysms
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Back Pain
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 6/20/11 "Heat Illness"
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"