Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
The first big step towards a full service children's hospital will take place Friday, July 1st. That's when the doors open to the Pediatric Emergency Room in the North Tower at Shands at U.F.
Its one thing to redecorate the existing facility. Its quite another thing to practice true pediatric medicine.
In the Medical Spotlight, Jennifer Light, M.D., Pediatrics Medical Director in the U.F. Department of Emergency Medicine, tells TV 20's David Snyder why treating children is so different from treating adults.
- Medical Spotlight 9/27/10 "New Hospital"
- Family Spotlight 6/30/11 "New Sunscreen Warnings"
- Medical Spotlight: Pediatric Dentistry
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Spotlight 2/7/11 "Diagnosing Heart Attacks"
- Medical Spotlight 2/14/11 "Life's Simple 7"
- Medical Spotlight 2/28/11 "Sudden Death Episodes"
- Medical Spotlight 3/14/11 "High Tech Colonoscopies"
- Medical Spotlight 3/28/11 "Single Incision Hysterectomy"