Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
Most people will suffer back pain as we get older. And there are a lot of treatment choices...depending on what's wrong.
Sometimes, it will require the work of a neurosurgeon.
In the Medical Spotlight, Steven Bailey, M.D., a neurosurgeon at SIMED Neurosurgery, tells TV 20's David Snyder why patients should have more confidence than ever before in surgical procedures for back pain.
- Family Spotlight 8/19/10 "Back To School"
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Back Pain
- Operation "Back to Booze"
- "Back to Work" ends, but the job opportunities continue...
- Medical Spotlight: Prescription PainKillers
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Your Fitness: Simple Pilates Moves To Ease Back Pain
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"