Medical Spotlight 8/22/11 "Depression"
Here's one more way that men and women are different.
According to a study just published in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology...women more often internalize their emotions, leading to a higher rate of depression.
And while there seems to be an ever- growing number of medications on the market -- is that the best way to treat depression?
In the Medical Spotlight, Elias Sarkis, M.D., founder of Sarkis Clinical Trials in northwest Gainesville explains to TV 20's David snyder the latest about the causes--and triggers--of depression.
- Medical Spotlight: Postpartum Depression
- Medical Spotlight: Holiday Depression
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 6/20/11 "Heat Illness"
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
- Medical Spotlight 8/8/11 "Band Over Bypass"