Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
Gainesville is one of the capitals of Medicine in the state of Florida. But that doesn't exempt people who live in North Central Florida from serious medical problems.
In the Medical Spotlight, Joseph Pugh, M.D. a Urologist at the University of Florida College of Medicine tells TV20's David Snyder why Alachua County leads the state in the number of prostate cancer cases among minorities.
A"Mens Health and Manpower Expo" is planned for September 24th between 9am-1pm at the Greater Bethel AME Church at 701 SE 43rd Street in Gainesville. For more information: http://www.urology.ufl.edu
- Medical Spotlight 10/3/11 "Managing Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 9/19/11 "Prostate Confusion"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Your Health: Prostate Cancer Hits African American Hardest
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"