Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Medical Spotlight 10/24/11 "Breastfeeding Moms"
It seemed like a success.
A long campaign convinced new moms to breastfeed instead of feeding formula to their babies.
It turns out that while most women gave it a try...a lot of them are giving up pretty quickly.
In the Medical Spotlight, Sandra Sullivan, M.D., a Neonatologist at the University of Florida College of Medicine explains to TV 20's David Snyder why it is that 50% of the moms who breastfeed give up so quickly.
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/17/10 "Airstrip OB"
- Medical Spotlight 5/24/10 "Youth Sports Injuries"
- Medical Spotlight 5/31/10 "Duchenne Research"