Infertility Interview with Dr. Stan Williams
Many people take for granted the ability to bring a new born child into the world. Roughly 6-million couples in the US have a problem getting pregnant or staying pregnant.
Dr. Stan Williams, a reproductive expert from the University of Florida agreed to be interviewed about some options for couples struggling to have a baby.
- Interview with Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- UTI Interview with Dr. Kirstan Meldrum,
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview With Dr. Besser on Organ Donation and Facebook
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine