Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
For many seniors, there is a risk of adverse drug events that is translating into visits to hospital emergency rooms. The dangers were reported in a recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Dr. Andrea Koff, a Doctor of Pharmacy and Board Certified in Geriatrics, agreed to be interviewed about this report and the importance of prescription drug awareness.
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Shands Study Shows Response To Fear
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue