Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
For many seniors, there is a risk of adverse drug events that is translating into visits to hospital emergency rooms. The dangers were reported in a recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Dr. Andrea Koff, a Doctor of Pharmacy and Board Certified in Geriatrics, agreed to be interviewed about this report and the importance of prescription drug awareness.
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction