Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
For many women, the monthly cycle of bleeding they expect as part of Menstruation is not all that they experience.
These women experience bleeding that is dramatically different and not normal.
Unfortunately, a lot of those women are embarrassed or afraid to get the help that is available for them, and they just live with a condition when they don't have to.
Dr. Heather Stevens, an OBGYN, discusses what is normal and possible treatment for excessive bleeding.
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti