Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
Growing older can invite many health problems such as Diabetes, Heart Disease and Alzheimer's disease.
Today we discuss how people can age successfully and maintain their independence and a high quality of life well into their senior years.
Our guest is the Director of the University of Florida Institute on Aging, Dr. Marco Pahor.
- Keeping bones and joints healthy as you age
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer