Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
Early Kidney Disease detection and treatment can sometimes keep the disease from getting worse.
But, when Chronic Kidney Disease progresses, dialyses or a kidney transplant is needed for survival.
University of Florida Nephrologist Dr. Shehzad Rehman joins us today to discuss the options available for people awaiting a kidney transplant and how someone can donate a kidney.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction