Interview with Dr Jonathan Pritt About Hip Arthroscopy
Published August 21st, 2012
Arthroscopic techniques have revolutionized surgery.
This less invasive method has become increasingly popular for treating conditions around the hip.
Our guest today, Dr. Jonathan Pritt, is here to talk about hip arthroscopy.
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C