Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
About 8 million people go to the Emergency Room each year for shortness of breath and chest pain.
The causes of chest pain can vary from indigestion to a heart attack.
UF and Shands Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti agreed to be interviewed about what people should do when they are having chest pains and when they should seek help from a doctor.
- Cardiac Interview
- Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Shands Chest Pain ER Opens
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Medical Spotlight
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation