interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
Though cancer deaths are decreasing in the general population for many types of cancer, minority men experience disproportionately high rates of cancer deaths.
In fact, black men in Alachua County are twice as likely to die from certain cancers than are whites.
Now, The Men's Health and Manpower Expo is reaching out to minority men with a message of self-empowerment for cancer prevention and early detection.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Cardiac Interview
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham