Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
Published October 9th, 2012
TV20 STUDIO - October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many national fundraising organizations are holding walks and runs to raise money for breast cancer research.
Now one local fundraising non-profit is taking a local approach with a Pink Pumpkin Pedal-Off Charity Bicycle Ride to raise money for research of treatment resistant breast cancer right here at home.
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Doctors Say Mammograms Still the Best Method for Early Detection
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Your Health: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview with Dr. Robert Davis about HIV Awareness
- Tragic Irony, Cyclist Killed While Riding for Bicycle Awareness
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities