Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction has become an increasingly popular option for patients in need of reconstruction after breast cancer.
Our guest today is here to talk about the Microsurgical options for women seeking Breast Reconstruction.
Dr. Jason Rosenberg is a Reconstructive Microsurgeon with the Orthopaedic Institute.
He performs surgeries at the Orthopaedic Surgery Center and North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville.
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- What to Know if You're Considering Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Medical Spotlight: Breast Reconstruction
- Choosing Facial Reconstruction as an Adult
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer