Interview with Dr. Manish Jani about lung screening options
In the battle against lung cancer, there's fresh evidence that CT Scans to detect early lung cancer are effective, at least for people at high risk.
A few months ago, researchers concluded that spiral CT Scans, which make 3D pictures of lungs, could reduce lung cancer deaths by 35 percent.
This new research echoes results of a national study.
Dr. Manish Jani is a Radiologist and cares for patients at Invision Imaging, part of North Florida Regional Healthcare, agreed to be interviewed about a lung screening program.
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Medical Spotlight: Lung Cancer Screening
- Medical Spotlight: Preventing Lung Disease
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease