interview with Dr. Richard Holbert about Treatment for Depression
For some people, anti-depressants can control the symptoms of depression.
For others, medications fail or can cause harsh side effects preventing people from leading a normal and active life.
University of Florida Psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Holbert agreed to be interviewed about a new treatment for depression that uses electromagnets instead of pills to control the disorder.
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Interview with Dr. Steven Roark about Heart Attack Treatment Time
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti