Interview with Dr. Robert Davis about HIV Awareness
Published December 6th, 2012
The Department of Health is bringing the faces of HIV to Gainesville.
A mobile art exhibit will be in Gainesville tomorrow and Saturday.
Robert Davis with the Alachua County Health Department agreed to be interviewed about HIV awareness.
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti