Interview with Dr. Robert Guskiewicz about Spinal Cord Stimulators
Sometimes, the pain goes away on its own.
For the times when it does not, doctors have a variety of answers.
Dr. Robert Guskiewicz is a physician board certified in pain medicine and places spinal cord stimulators for patients at the Surgical Pavilion of North Florida Regional Healthcare.
He agreed to be interviewed about the benefit of spinal cord stimulators.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities