Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Interview with Kate Huber and Ashleigh Wright about Internists
An internist works with adult patients in common health concerns.
Internists working at the University of Florida are specialists in comprehensive medicine, but may also focus on one subspecialty such as one age group, illness or system of the body.
Kate Huber and Ashleigh Wright are both General Internists working at the University of Florida, and they agreed to be interviewed about what services Internists can provide.
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr Jonathan Pritt About Hip Arthroscopy