Interview with Mary Hill Challenges Facing Patients During Holiday Season
The holiday season is meant to be a joyful time that creates good memories.
For most of us, it is.
But, for patients with cancer, the holiday season can present challenges.
Mary Hill, The Cancer Nurse Navigator at North Florida Regional Medical Center, agreed to be interviewed about those challenges and what can be done to over come them.
- Your Health: Managing Depression During the Holidays
- Interview with Scarlott Mueller on Patient Services
- Interview with Dr. Bernard Ballou about active elderly patients
- How to Deal With Depression During the Holidays
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Ventricular Assist Device Gives New Hope To Patients With Heart Failure
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- Heart Transplant Patient Has New Lease on Life