Interview with Mary Hill Challenges Facing Patients During Holiday Season
The holiday season is meant to be a joyful time that creates good memories.
For most of us, it is.
But, for patients with cancer, the holiday season can present challenges.
Mary Hill, The Cancer Nurse Navigator at North Florida Regional Medical Center, agreed to be interviewed about those challenges and what can be done to over come them.
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Interview with Scarlott Mueller on Patient Services
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Man Shot In Face During Hate Crime
- Emotions Run High as Commissioners Face Questions During Biomass Plant "Workshop"
- DUI Checkpoint during Holiday Weekend
- As Shopping Increases During The Holidays, So Does Shoplifting.
- Domestic Violence Increases During Holidays
- Heart Transplant Patient Has New Lease on Life
- Reintegration Scholarship for Bipolar Patients