Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
In this nation and in our community, stroke continues to be a major killer.
While there's good news when it comes to treating stroke, experts say there's no doubt we need to do more.
Dr. Amit Rawal agreed to be interviewed about stroke treatments.
Dr. Rawal is an emergency physician at North Florida Regional Medical Center and is a member of the stroke team in the ER there.
- interview with Dr. Richard Holbert about Treatment for Depression
- Interview with Dr. Steven Roark about Heart Attack Treatment Time
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator
- New Treatment for Asthma Sufferers
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging