Medical Spotlight With Dr. Maher Baz
The need for life-saving organs is greater than the number available for transplantation.
Each day, 18 people will die waiting for an organ, but just one donor can help as many as 8 people on the waiting list.
UF&Shands Lung Transplant Program Director Doctor Maher Baz joined us on Tuesday to discuss why someone should consider registering to be an organ donor.
- Identity Theft Ring Compromises UF&Shands Patient Records
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight: National Blood Donor Month
- Medical Spotlight 7/26/10 "Lung Surgery By Video"
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
- 500th Lung Transplant at Shands
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight
- Shands Support Group Throws Prom for Heart Transplant Patient