While awareness about blockages around the vessels in the heart has grown a lot recently, awareness of blockages in vessels in other parts of the body has not. Our guest, Dr. Arthur Lee, an Interventional Cardiologist with the Cardiac & Vascular Institute at North Florida Regional Medical Center says that lack of understanding is leading to amputations for some patients that could have been avoided.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Cyberknife of North Florida Regional Healthcare
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Medical Spotlight 12/6/10 "North Florida Expansion"
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It