Interview About Drowning Recovery with Dr.
A little over a month ago, Josh Davis was swimming with friends at an apartment pool and was pulled from the bottom of the pool after having spent critical minutes without oxygen.
The young man was rushed to North Florida Regional Medical Center and what happened in the days that followed is truly amazing.
One of the doctors, Dr. Adam Friedlander, was key to saving Josh's life agreed to be interviewed about treating critically ill patients.
- Advanced Cooling Therapy Used In Recovery From Drowning, Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine