Interview with Dr. Bernard Ballou about active elderly patients
More and more americans are living longer and healthier, but one Gainesville woman takes her health to a whole new level.
Her name is Renny, and she's very proud of the attention she received when she went skydiving for her 90th birthday.
While she doesn't jump out of planes all the time, she is always active with her mind and her body.
For her 95th birthday, she plans to go skydiving again.
Before she went skydiving on her birthday, Renny asked her doctor for approval.
Dr. Bernard Ballou, a Physician with the Senior Healthcare Center of North Florida Regional, and he agreed to be interviewed about what all of us can learn from Renny.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities