Interview With Dr. Christina Mitchell About Skin Protection
No matter what the season is in Florida, health experts say you should protect you skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays anytime you are outside.
UF health dermatologist Doctor Christina Mitchell joins us today to offer some skin safety tips so you can enjoy the summer sun safely.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities