Interview with Dr. Laurence Solberg About Geriatric Issues
Growing older may lead to serious health issues like Heart Problems, Dementia and Diabetes just to name a few.
Unfortunately, aging can't be avoided, but finding the right doctor to help manage or avoid age-related health problems can help you better enjoy the golden years of life.
UF Health Physician Dr. Laurence Solberg agreed to be interviewed about when you should consider seeing a doctor who specializes in geriatric medicine.
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer