Local Fashion Show Uses the Power of Paws to Thrill
It wasn't your typical fashion show as rabbits and greyhounds were strutting their stuff down the catwalk benefiting rescue animals in gainesville.
Animal and fashion lovers gathered at Haile Plantation golf and country club saturday afternoon for "the runaways and rescues fashion show."
The show featured the spring 2013 fashion line by Jacquelyn Brooks designs.
Animals are close to Brooks's heart and this event is her way of raising awareness for the rescue operations in our area.
Jacquelyn Brooks said, "I don't like to see any homeless pets. I would just say, even if it's not these two rescues to support the rescues here in town."
Proceeds from the show were split directly between Gainesville rabbit rescue and gold coast greyhound adoptions of Gainesville.
- Adopt-A-Pet 5/10/2012
- Paws On Parole
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- Extended Hours for Pet Adoptions
- Marion County Pet Adoptions
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Adopt-A-Pet 7/4/13
- Wednesday's Adopt-a-Pet Segment
- Adopt-a-Pet 1/29/13: Runways and Rescues
- Adopt-A-Pet 1/3/13