Brain Awareness Week Interview
GAINESVILLE - When the brain functions properly it has many responsibilities from coordinating our movements to managing our emotions, but many diseases, disorders can cause the brain to malfunction and lead to many problems.
The director of the McKnight Brain Institute Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa wants to raise awareness about Brain Awareness Week.
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Hazardous Weather Awareness Week
- National Farm Worker Awareness Week
- Busy Bees (National Honey Bee Awareness Week)
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Robert Davis about HIV Awareness
- Duchenne Awareness
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Psychiatrist Speaks on Sports-Related Brain Injuries