Brain Awareness Week Interview
GAINESVILLE - When the brain functions properly it has many responsibilities from coordinating our movements to managing our emotions, but many diseases, disorders can cause the brain to malfunction and lead to many problems.
The director of the McKnight Brain Institute Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa wants to raise awareness about Brain Awareness Week.
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- New Program Focuses on the Aging Brain
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas
- Aortic Aneurysm Awareness and Warning Signs
- Your Health: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Hazardous Weather Awareness Week
- National Farm Worker Awareness Week