Brain Awareness Week Interview
GAINESVILLE - When the brain functions properly it has many responsibilities from coordinating our movements to managing our emotions, but many diseases, disorders can cause the brain to malfunction and lead to many problems.
The director of the McKnight Brain Institute Dr. Tetsuo Ashizawa wants to raise awareness about Brain Awareness Week.
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm Awareness and Warning Signs
- Your Health: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas
- Hazardous Weather Awareness Week
- National Farm Worker Awareness Week
- Busy Bees (National Honey Bee Awareness Week)