Published April 2nd, 2013
Theresa Davis registered nurse and certified diabetes educator, from North Florida Medical Center. Talks with TV20s Duke Carter about Diabetes Education. For more information go to NFRMC.com.
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- UF Health Advance Directive Educating Others About End-Of-Life Care
- FDA Cracks Down on Illegal Diabetes Remedies
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes Research at UF Could Help Patients Partially Produce Own Insulin
- Diabetes Drug Avandia Found to Have Great Risks
- Preventing Blindness Caused By Diabetes
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan