Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida celebrated 30 years of service with the "Red Shoe Affair" August 10th in Gainesville.
The event honored the families, volunteers, donors and doctors who work together to support children fighting serious illnesses.
For more information or to get involved visit http://www.rmhgainesville.org/
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrate 40 Years of Service
- Ronald McDonald house helps family deal with medical nightmare
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House Renovations
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- Shands Support Group Throws Prom for Heart Transplant Patient
- Medical Spotlight: UF Health Expands ShandsCair
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through