Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
It's that time of year again when parents get to say one of their favorite phases to their kids… Yes, it is finally "back-to-school" time.
It's a time when parents are busy buying their children classroom supplies and clothes for the upcoming school year.
But what about your kids health?
UF Health pediatrician Dr. Jackie Otero joins Corrie Lovette today on Medical Spotlight to discuss what steps parents need to take to make sure their kids stay healthy this school year.
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- Medical Spotlight: Healthy Babies
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- County Health Departments Offering Back-To-School Physicals, Immunizations
- Urban Coyote: Should They Stay or Should They Go? And If So, How?
- Children Taking Fewer Antibiotics but More ADHD Medication
- 1 in 10 US Kids Lives with at least One Alcoholic Parent
- Backpack Program Ensures Kids Won't Go Home Hungry for the Holidays