Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
It's that time of year again when parents get to say one of their favorite phases to their kids… Yes, it is finally "back-to-school" time.
It's a time when parents are busy buying their children classroom supplies and clothes for the upcoming school year.
But what about your kids health?
UF Health pediatrician Dr. Jackie Otero joins Corrie Lovette today on Medical Spotlight to discuss what steps parents need to take to make sure their kids stay healthy this school year.
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- County Health Departments Offering Back-To-School Physicals, Immunizations
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- 1 in 10 US Kids Lives with at least One Alcoholic Parent
- Children Taking Fewer Antibiotics but More ADHD Medication
- Urban Coyote: Should They Stay or Should They Go? And If So, How?
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- School Board Urges Parents To Register Kids