Summercamp Gives Students Hands-On Look At Healthcare
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- More than 100 kids attended Medical Professional Career Outreach Day on Wednesday for a chance to check out different careers in the health care field.
A team of doctors, nurses and med students from UF Health spoke to the students about different careers and let them try out some hands-on training.
The outreach day was presented as a part of FOCUS, a 5-week summer program that provides academic curriculum for elementary through high school students.
For more information vist: http://odhe.med.ufl.edu/8/focus/
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Healthcare Battle Continues
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Gators Give Books to Duval Students
- Tour Gives Students Glimpse Of City Government
- Egyptian Brother Gives UF Student Hope
- Several Marion County Students Look Forward To Summer School
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Volunteers Give Gainesville School A Makeover