Teamwork is Key to Help Abused Kids in Alachua County
Published November 15th, 2013
GAINESVILLE -- It's an issue that's often overlooked, but with more than 4,000 reported cases of child abuse in Alachua County every year, the process of obtaining justice for abused kids can be long and tedious.
That's where the work of various childrens' services agencies comes into play. As TV20's Trent Kelly reports, the work they do can only be accomplished as a team.
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- First Human Case of West Nile in Alachua County
- Volunteers Help Save Alachua County Schools Money
- Zaxby's Helps Raise Money For Alachua County Crime Stoppers
- Health Department Finds Record Number of Mosquitoes in Alachua County
- Help Center for Abused Women Needs Help
- Kids Helping Kids
- 3 Cases of Human West Nile In Alachua County
- Alachua County Employees Say Biomass Plant Is Negatively Affecting Their Health