Man Convicted Of Killing Two Relatives Executed
Florida has executed a man convicted of murdering two relatives to keep one of them from testifying against him in a burglary trial.
Robert Hendrix was pronounced dead at 6:21pm at Florida State Prison shortly after the lethal injection procedure began. He made no final statement.
Hendrix was convicted of the 1990 murders of Elmer and Michelle Scott at their Lake County home. Both of them were stabbed and shot by Hendrix.
He is the fourth person executed in Florida this year.
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Gang Related Murder
- Anti-Death Penalty Supporters Remember Executed Man
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Convicted Killer Darius Kimbrough Executed
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Stay of Execution Issued for Convicted Killer
- Man Convicted After Killing Another, Burning House Down
- Man Convicted Of Killing Neighbor Out On Bail
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men