Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
Published April 23rd, 2014
A Marion County man has made a confession that he is not the normal guy that everyone thinks and that truth has put him behind bars.
According to Marion County Sheriff's Office 36-year-old Michael Helmick was arrested Tuesday morning on two counts of capital sexual battery.
A victim told investigators Helmick had inappropriate contact twice.
Helmick admitted to committing illegal acts with the victim and that was enough to put him behind bars.
He is in the Marion County Jail and his bond has been set at 25 thousand dollars.
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Fanning Springs man charged with sexual battery
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- ASO Searching for Suspect in Attempted Sexual Battery
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Ocala man charged with murder
- Francis Marion Sticks to Policies Following Teacher's Sexual Battery Conviction