Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla - Turn in prescription drugs, no questions asked. That was the promise this weekend as the Alachua County Sheriff's Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration teamed up with Walgreens for another drug take back day.
This gives residents the opportunity to help in preventing pill abuse and theft in Alachua County by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous prescription drugs and dropping them off with the deputies.
Last year Americans turned in more than 300,000 pounds of prescription drugs nationwide.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- K-9 Officer Escapes from Kennel, Found Safe
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- ASO Captain Keith Vermillion Suspended