Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla - Turn in prescription drugs, no questions asked. That was the promise this weekend as the Alachua County Sheriff's Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration teamed up with Walgreens for another drug take back day.
This gives residents the opportunity to help in preventing pill abuse and theft in Alachua County by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous prescription drugs and dropping them off with the deputies.
Last year Americans turned in more than 300,000 pounds of prescription drugs nationwide.
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputy Will Not Be Getting His Job Back
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- National Drug Take-Back Day