Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla - Turn in prescription drugs, no questions asked. That was the promise this weekend as the Alachua County Sheriff's Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration teamed up with Walgreens for another drug take back day.
This gives residents the opportunity to help in preventing pill abuse and theft in Alachua County by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous prescription drugs and dropping them off with the deputies.
Last year Americans turned in more than 300,000 pounds of prescription drugs nationwide.
- Alachua County Drug Take Back Day
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Florida Sheriff's Association elects new officers
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year