Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
STARKE, Fla - A convenience store in Bradford County apparently offered a little too much convenience.
46 year old Don Hapuarachchi, owner of Edward's Grocery in Starke, was arrested for selling synthetic marijuana inside the store. The Bradford County Sheriff's Unit seized more a thousand packs of synthetic marijuana which were being sold for 20 dollars a bag.
The store is located less than a thousand feet from an elementary school which meant additional charges.
The owner was taken to the Bradford County jail, until his first appearance in court Friday morning.
- Police Arrest Ocklawaha Man, 81, For Selling Marijuana
- Man Arrested for Selling Counterfeit Tickets
- Two Arrested in Marijuana Growing Bust
- Synthetic Marijuana Raid
- Store Owners Attack Robbers With Bear Spray
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- Outlawing Synthetic Drugs
- Marijuana Bust In Lake City
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners