62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
WHITE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A three-day celebration of all things Florida kicks off Friday at Stephen Foster State Park. The 62nd Florida Folk Festival features music, dance, food, crafts, and more all showcasing the story and heritage of the Sunshine State.
With hundreds of performances and more than a dozen different stages along the banks of the historic Suwannee River, the festival has been named a "Top 20 Event" by the Southeast Tourism Society. The first festival took place in 1953 and is the oldest continuous state-run festival in the United States!
For tickets, times and more information visit: www.FloridaFolkFestival.com or call (877) 635-3655
- Cedar Key hosts annual spring arts festival this weekend
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Folk Festival 2012
- Florida Folk Festival puts state history, culture in the spotlight
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Florida Folk Festival
- Spring Garden Festival kicks off this weekend
- 57th Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Folk Festival Celebrates 58 Years Of Fun!