Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
Published May 15th, 2014
OCALA -- A 24-year-old man is facing lewd and lascivious molestation charges for multiple cases of improper contact with a 15-year-old victim.
Paul Duska, who's from Ocala, is being held in the Marion County Jail on a 100,000 dollar bond.
The underage victim told detectives the inappropriate contact happened over two month's time.
The two apparently communicated through social media.
Detectives were able to read messages between Duska and the victim.
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES
- Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting