Accused Rapist Arrested in Lake City
LAKE CITY, Fla. - A Lake City man accused of raping a woman then running away, didn't run too far.
Lake City police arrested 49-year-old Ralph Willis early Sunday morning.
They say he broke into a woman's home, raped her, and kept her from calling for help.
Police say Willis then fled to his daughter's house nearby, and the victim saw him go inside.
So police surrounded the house and took him into custody.
He is in the Columbia County jail, with a bond set at $171,000.
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Car Crash in Lake City
- Lake City Officer Fired
- Lake City Officer Cleared in Shooting
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Police Look For Three Suspects Accused Of Robbing Lake City Man
- Attempted Rapist Still on the Loose
- New Hampshire Fugitive Arrested in Lake City