Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
Barry Moore was sentenced to five years in the Department of Corrections.
He has already served 205 days of jail time, which counts towards his sentence.
Moore was arrested last November for selling prescription pills from his Polk County home.
He was found guilty in April for possession of a controlled substance and the sale of prescription drugs.
He has been removed from office.
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Apartment Scammer Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Helmet Thief Behind Bars
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Preliminary Audit of Hampton Finds Questionable Spending, Poor Record-Keeping
- Formal Charges Filed Against Hampton Mayor