Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
32-year-old Willie Eastman was arrested Tuesday morning, near downtown Gainesville, by the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
He is accused of pulling the trigger in an attempted murder that occurred earlier this month.
According to Gainesville Police, Eastman got into an argument 10 days ago and pulled a gun on the victim.
He fired three times, but missed.
Eastman was arrested and taken to the Alachua County Jail.
His bond has been set at $450,000.
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Man who shot at FHP trooper now dead
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- Man behind bars affter assault during work
- Man behind bars for allegedly having sex with teenager
- Man behind bars after road rage incident
- A man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room