Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
32-year-old Willie Eastman was arrested Tuesday morning, near downtown Gainesville, by the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
He is accused of pulling the trigger in an attempted murder that occurred earlier this month.
According to Gainesville Police, Eastman got into an argument 10 days ago and pulled a gun on the victim.
He fired three times, but missed.
Eastman was arrested and taken to the Alachua County Jail.
His bond has been set at $450,000.
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Pregnant Mother Who Drove Van Of Kids Into Ocean Now Accused Of Punching Self In Stomach While Jailed
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Grinches who Stole Packages Behind Bars
- Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
- Apartment Scammer Behind Bars