Gilchrist County Bank of America Scam Alert
Gilchrist County sheriff's officials are warning of a new phone scam.
They say the scam artists are calling from this number: (509) 723-2145.
It's the telephone number on your screen.
The callers say they are from Bank of America.
Then they tell residents to make a money transfer and to call another number to give their account information.
Officials remind you to never give your personal information over the phone.
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Medicare Scam in Gilchrist County
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Bank Teller Accused of Helping Steal Money From Bank Customer
- UF Issues Alert for New Phishing Scam
- 4 Arrested For Multiple Bank Robberies
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Bread of the Mighty Food Bank to Hold First Fundraiser in 25 years
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe