Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
A Marion County teen is dead on the day he was supposed to graduate from high school.
Domarius Trevante Simpson was driving his truck on NW 100th St. - apparently at a high speed - before leaving the road and hitting several trees, throwing Simpson, who was not wearing his seatbelt, out of the truck.
Another driver discovered his body early Thursday morning and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Simpson was a student at North Marion High School.
According to his principal, Simpson was supposed to graduate last night.
The school planned to have a moment of silence honoring Simpson at the ceremony.
- 1 teen dead, another injured in Marion County car crash
- Navy Dad Surprises Teen at High School Graduation
- A Silver Springs family is left homeless after mobile home fire
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Man dies in Suwannee County crash
- Man Dies in Citra House Fire
- Delete Teen Crashes Day
- Man dies after car crash in Marion County
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend