New FedEx Facility in Marion County to Create 100 Jobs
OCALA, Fla. - A new FedEx facility in Marion County will create 100 new jobs.
FedEx Ground negotiated with the City of Ocala and Marion County to build a hub facility in Ocala.
Construction began early this month and is expected to be completed by October of 2016.
The hub is being built on the Commerce Park property.
In the agreement with the city, FedEx indicated in spending a total of 122 million dollars.
- County and City Approve FedEX plan
- FedEx Ground coming to Ocala
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- UPS, FedEx Under Fire for Late Christmas Deliveries
- City of Hawthorne annexes land to create jobs
- New Jobs in Marion County
- Child Hit By Fed-Ex Tractor Trailor
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- New York suspect found in Marion County